AT - Art Trade
ASC - Avatar Site Commission
C - Contests
PC - Point Commission
DTA - Draw to Adopt
G - Gift
ADT - Adopt Trade
K - Kiriban Prizes
CA - Custom Adopt
P - Prize
O - Other
[ASC] Chibi for Eliah (solia)
My Personal To Do List
30 Days OTP Challenge
Eventually Sketch all my adopted OCs
>>MY OTHER ACCOUNTS<<
Please do not steal my icon or anything posted in my gallery, on my page, or even in my favorites!!! Because if there is one thing I hate most about Deviantart, it's the amount of art thieves there are. If I see it, I'll report you faster then you can say "what?". You've been warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A BIT ABOUT ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drawing fanatic, Anime freak, Jrock obsessed, Role play maniac, Pixel geek. Kai Uke Yutaka is my inspiration, my idol, my bias and the meaning behind my username. He is everything to me. If you insult him, you insult me and I will not hesitate to bitch you out.
I'm a shy quiet person in real life. I get hurt really easily out of my own stupidity. I often get depressed and angry. Don't hold it against me if I snap at you. Sometimes I can't help it and likely didn't mean to. Don't hold it against me if I unload my thoughts or feelings on you either. It just means I consider you a friend worth talking to.
Commissions (OPEN): Peribuu Species added I ask that you be patient with me. I generally draw fast but sometimes, due to my depression and other issues, I tend to put off art I owe people and draw my own things to get the creativity going again so I ask that you don't cancel on me.
Cash Commission PricesI want to start doing commissions...I'm not the best artist here obviously but I want to start saving up to go to A-Kon next year so I need to start...so would anyone even be interested in buying my art? Do you have any pricing suggestions? Please give me accurate & fair feedback :/
My characters, their clothing, their designs, whether I made them myself or adopted them, are NOT to be replicated/recreated in any way for any reason. You can't take them and make their outfits for yourself. They're mine and belong to me. I don't want people just taking them and using them for their fancy clothing. In fact I really don't want my art being used unless you're the owner of the characters and even then, I require credit.
Don't be that person and try to steal them, use them, copy them or "change a few things" but still have it completely recognizable to the original owners design. Be creative and make your own designs. If you see something you like, use it for INSPIRATION ONLY. Don't copy every exact detail and pass it off as yours. Just fucking don't do it. You look like an ass.
I've had several people fav my work to be "used" or "copied". It's not okay. I don't appreciate it and it makes me feel really uncomfortable that they're faving them for that sort of purpose. References are one thing...but when you blatantly have a folder to copy or use people's characters or designs...just...no...stop it. Google clothing or hair styles to get inspiration for outfits.
1) Do not claim the designs/artwork as yours.
2) Unless stated otherwise on the deviation, you cannot change the gender.
3) Don't change the overall design of the adoptable.
4) You may change minor things but not the entire outfit. Keep it recognizable. You are allowed to add onto the outfits like add designs/patterns/accessories & of course you can make new outfits for them.
5) You must credit me if you post/submit them ANYWHERE. Do NOT post them outside of DA without crediting me. If you think someone else aside from me or the owner posting them & claiming it, tell me right away.
6) Once you send me the points for your adoptable, I will send you the unmarked copy of the individual you bought.
7) Make it clear which one you're bidding/offering for & reply to the proper comment or your bid will be ignored and I will not reply to your comment.
8) Do NOT resell the adopt you have bought please. THIS INCLUDES CUSTOMS. If you decide that you don't want it anymore, PLEASE INFORM ME FIRST BEFOREHAND. There might be a possibility that I'd like to get it back. And this way I can keep track of who the new owner is.
NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ
& SAY THANKS FOR LLAMAS ANYWAYS
>>>> 147 <<<<
ALL THANKS FOR LLAMAS ARE FLAGGED AS SPAM.
I DO NOT APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ.