Please do not steal my icon or anything posted in my gallery, on my page, or even in my favorites!!! Because if there is one thing I hate most about Deviantart, it's the amount of art thieves there are. If I see it, I'll report you faster then you can say "what?". You've been warned.
Open Closed Friends Only
>>MY OTHER ACCOUNTS<<
Tokio Hotel Alien, Drawing fanatic, Anime freak, Jrock obsessed, Role play maniac, Pixel loving geek. I'm a 25 year old shy quiet girl in real life; online I'm abit more open. I get hurt really easily out of my own stupidity and mainly because I can be too trusting towards people; I like to give them the benefit of the doubt which often comes back to bite me. I often get depressed and frustrated with my life; it's something I'm working on dealing with. That being said, please don't hold it against me if I snap at you. Sometimes I can't help it and likely didn't mean to. If I unload my thoughts or feelings on you either. It just means I consider you a friend worth talking to. Currently I work at our local SPCA tending to the cats. It's not the job I'd ever thought I'd be doing but even though it's tiring and wears me out, I enjoy it quite a bit more then I expected.
My characters, their clothing, their designs, whether I made them myself or adopted them, are NOT to be replicated/recreated in any way for any reason. You can't take them and make their outfits for yourself. They're mine and belong to me. I don't want people just taking them and using them for their fancy clothing. In fact I really don't want my art being used unless you're the owner of the characters and even then, I require credit.
Don't be that person and try to steal them, use them, copy them or "change a few things" but still have it completely recognizable to the original owners design. Be creative and make your own designs. If you see something you like, use it for INSPIRATION ONLY. Don't copy every exact detail and pass it off as yours. Just fucking don't do it. You look like an ass.
I've had several people fav my work to be "used" or "copied". It's not okay. I don't appreciate it and it makes me feel really uncomfortable that they're faving them for that sort of purpose. References are one thing...but when you blatantly have a folder to copy or use people's characters or designs...just...no...stop it. Google clothing or hair styles to get inspiration for outfits.
1) Do not claim the designs/artwork as yours.
2) Unless stated otherwise on the deviation, you cannot change the gender.
3) Don't change the overall design of the adoptable.
4) You may change minor things but not the entire outfit. Keep it recognizable. You are allowed to add onto the outfits like add designs/patterns/accessories & of course you can make new outfits for them.
5) You must credit me if you post/submit them ANYWHERE. Do NOT post them outside of DA without crediting me. If you think someone else aside from me or the owner posting them & claiming it, tell me right away.
6) Once you send me the points for your adoptable, I will send you the unmarked copy of the individual you bought.
7) Make it clear which one you're bidding/offering for & reply to the proper comment or your bid will be ignored and I will not reply to your comment.
8) Do NOT resell the adopt you have bought please. THIS INCLUDES CUSTOMS. If you decide that you don't want it anymore, PLEASE INFORM ME FIRST BEFOREHAND. There might be a possibility that I'd like to get it back. And this way I can keep track of who the new owner is.